GSM7 Cellular Communicator and Controller
The GSM7 allows a cell phone to control and monitor your Flagship Marine Security alarm system.
The GSM7-SP comes with an internal shore power monitor that can be used as a physical dockside
disconnect sensor. The GSM7-HS monitors assets such as vacation homes and RVs while eliminating
expensive central station monitoring fees. Part # GSM-7
GSM7 Marine Communicator:
- Arms and Disarm Flagship Marine Security alarm systems.
- Disables deck sensors for service personnel such as boat cleaners while leaving cabin sensors active.
- Sends full and pre-warning alarm text messages.
- Reports alarm's system status.
- Up to sixteen cell phones can receive alerts.
- Monitors a boat's battery voltage and sends low battery alerts.
- Sends high water text messages or pulses local alarms.
- Controls on-board accessories such as fuel pumps.
- Easy to conceal rugged NEMA IP67 enclosure - Dimensions - 6" x 6" x 2.5"
- Reliable quad band GSM engine - Typical power consumption - 0.045 amps @ 12Vdc.
- Requires standard 3G, AT&T or Similar SIM card.
GSM7-SP Marine Communicator with internal shore power monitor:
In addition to the standard features of the GSM7 the GSM7-SP sends a text message or activates local alarms
if shore power is lost or disconnected from the boat.
- Eliminates false alarms from brownouts and typical short term power losses.
- Galvanically isolated shore power monitor.
- Does not send loss of shore power messages unless required while main alarm is disarmed.
- If desired the GSM7-SP pulses local sirens when the shore power cable is lost or disconnected from the boat to prevent theft.
- Requires optional A/C signaling device such as ATS relay contacts, 120Vac/12Vdc power supply
or a non-contact A/C power sniffer. Options should be discussed with Flagship Marine Security sales representative.
GSM7-HS Asset Security System:
The GSM7-HS works with typical commercial security sensors and sirens to secure almost any kind of building such as vacation homes,
remote cabins, RVs, equipment vehicles or storage sheds.
- Up to four alarm zones for magnetic and active motion sensors.
- Control accessories such as gates, lights, heating and cooling systems.
- Monitors DC power for remote areas using solar and battery backup systems.
- Activates local sirens and lights.